Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough..... - Lao Tzu

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: How long do astronauts stay in quarantine? Apollo 11, 12, and 14 Astronauts from these missions were quarantined for 21 days after returning from the moon, beginning when the lunar lander's hatch closed on July 21, 1969. The quarantine was a precaution in case the astronauts had been exposed to dangerous lunar microorganisms.

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week What do you call a well-balanced horse? Stable.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Post from the Past - Mother's Day 2021

These always come out the other way in which I choose them. Oh well, start at the bottom and work your way up!



Here are my cards...
This is from Bren and Lyndie. 
I should have written down who gave me what, but I didn't think it would take me this long to post! I think the balloons were from Terry. 
This is from Tim, Ashley, and Topher 

 

No comments: