Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween - Bowling Fun

After a wonderful day at school, I ventured out to join the Skyliners Bowling League! They had planned a fun potluck. Food and bowling....it doesn't get any better than that!!!! Here is my cute grandma Betty in her costume.
Here is my cute mom in her costume. I love the innocent look on her face! I wonder if she meant to do that. She and my grandma are too funny!
Pfc. Aunt Cindy! I love her smile! She always has the best costumes!!!
Here is her husband Uncle Chuck. I love his shirt. He's in!!!!!!
The ULTIMATE Ute fan, Joe! He is having a good time....I swear!!!!
Party Animals! No really, that is their team name! Winners of best team costume!!!! Margaret, Mary, Gae, Don (hiding) and Ingo.
No wait! HERE is the ULTIMATE Ute fan, Steve!!!
Here are the winners of individual costume. Sally and George. Sporting masks made by Madison!
Brett looking smooooove!!!
Here is most of my mom and grandparent's team. Joe, Karen, Clyde, and Betty. Not pictured, Cindy.
Bart and Judy in black. Oooooooooo!!!!!
Here is my cute grandpa Clyde in his costume. He glows in the dark!!!!
AND now for the cutest pirate EVER......Colton!!!!!!!!!!! He is so sweet. He was waving at me when he first posed, but I wasn't fast enough to catch it!!! Good job on the costume, Terri! Good job on the kid, Lindsey!!!!

Had a great time! Thanks to B.J. for letting me sub for her. Next up, trick or treating!!!

Tune: I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow

No comments: